My year in review

2014 was an awesome year for me. Here are some of the highlights.

My son and daughter in law moved back from Texas and San Francisco in March 2014 after being away for 8 years!


My daughter was married on March 8, 2014



My hubby and I celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary on April 20th and renewed our vows.





We BBQ'd, ate BBQ, enjoyed swimming, dining out with family and friends







Sad news was I had to put down my 2 boys Bradley (18) and Elvis (16 1/2) on October 3, 2014





My son took me on a road trip for my birthday (Nov 20-23, 2014) to Tupelo and Memphis to see Elvis birthplace and Graceland lit at Christmas time




It truly was an incredible year!!!  Hope 2015 is as wonderful...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pets tug at your heart.....

Murrells Inlet - "Seafood capital of South Carolina"