Summer is gone, here comes fall!!

Wow, where did the summer go?


Are you like me and starting to think about the next 4 months and how your year will end?  There is still time to get into the game!!!  I have kicked my plan into high gear.

Do you have a plan for 2012?  Have you reviewed your plan since you first developed it?  The time is now to take it out, brush it off and revise it for your finish.

Some things I plan to do:

  •      Call and follow up with all my buyer leads - classify them A, B, C or D
  •      A- buying in the next 30 days
  •      B - buying in the next 90 days
  •      C-  buying in the next 6 months
  •      D - buying 12 months or longer
Set up my schedule for October, November and December now before the Holidays set in.....including developing my new 2013 Business Plan.  Now is the time to start that process, not in January!!!

I also plan to increase my listing inventory... I just haven't figured out what I plan to change in my current systems to generate more listing leads.  I do know that listings are the name of the game!!! 

Definition of Insanity:
doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
(Albert Einstein)

Time for a change!!!!

What do you need to change?


Happy Fall!!!!
 Sue Lucas
 www.suelucas.com
 sl1586@sccoast.net









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pets tug at your heart.....

Murrells Inlet - "Seafood capital of South Carolina"