CCAR mini conference

Wow! Today I attended the coastal Carolina association of realtors mini conference held at The Marina Inn @The Grande Dunes.

What a fantastic job our association did in putting together this "free"
event.
I totally enjoyed the keynote speaker Tom Lundstedt http://www.tomlundstedt.com/
Known as the funniest investment and tax guy in America! Tom presented very good information in a fun format. He had us laughing all day!
All for "free". You would have paid high dollars to hear him on your own.
I urge all my fellow realtors to take advantage of events like this in the future. Invest in yourself! We all need to sharpen the saw.
It was also a great time to network with all my fellow realtors and affiliates.

I hope everyone will mark your calendars for the next "free" mini conference in October.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take the Stress Out of Homebuying

Pets tug at your heart.....